Rainbow Collard Wraps with Peanut Butter Dipping Sauce
- 4 large collard green leaves
- ½ cup hummus
- 4 carrots, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 English cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 2 avocados, thickly sliced
- ½ red cabbage, shredded
- ½ cup basil leaves
- ½ cup mint leaves
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Make the Wraps: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and blanch the collard leaves in it for about 30 seconds. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Working with one collard leaf at a time, trim away the thick, tough part of the stem.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of the hummus down the center of one leaf. Top with a quarter of the carrots, cucumbers, avocado slices and cabbage, and 2 tablespoons each of basil and mint.
- Fold the leaf in toward the filling (like you’re rolling a burrito or wrap) and then tightly roll the filling inside the leaf.
- Repeat with the remaining leaves and filling. Cut each wrap in half.
- Make the Dipping Sauce: In a medium bowl, stir together the peanut butter, sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar and garlic powder.
- Serve the wraps immediately with the dipping sauce or cover them tightly and store in the refrigerator for up to two days.
- 264 calories
- 18g fat
- 25g carbs
- 7g protein
- 5g sugars
- 212 calories
- 17g fat
- 10g carbs
- 8g protein
- 4g sugars
Become a spa member
Find out how you can save on your favourite services
Join an elite group of Atlantis Day Spa Members to earn savings on all your treatments & products. Our membership offers exclusive perks that can only be received by joining. What are you waiting for? Become an Atlantis Day Spa Member today!