We are excited to announce we are now open again! We have a few guidelines to go over and thought we would show you in video as well as point form.
Time of booking
- Complete an Online Covid 19 pre-screening questionnaire 48 hours before your appointment.
Client Protocols For Entering The Spa
Esthetician Entering Treatment Room
- Once you are in the bed and ready the Esthetician will knock and then enter the treatment room.
- They will wash their hands, dry off with a paper towel then put in the garbage.
- Depending on the service the Esthetician will be wearing the appropriate safety gear.
- If the Esthetician needs to leave the room, when they come back in, they will wash their hands, dry off with a paper towel then put in the garbage.
- Once the service is finished please get up and get dressed and come out to the reception area where we will check you out.
- We will not be accepting cash during this time. We will only accept card payments so please make sure to bring your payment method with you or call the spa to arrange a pre-payment.
Judy, Christy and the Atlantis Day Spa Team would like to express how happy we are to welcome all our wonderful clients back to the Spa! We look forward to taking care of all of you again!
We might look a bit different but we are still the same great people that love to take care of you!