Microblading Consent Form
Please read carefully the following information in order to achieve the best possible results for your microblading procedure:
- Please be aware that color intensity will be significantly darker and sharper immediately after the procedure. In the first 7 days eyebrows are 40% darker and 10-15% thicker.
- Small scabs with a loss of drawn hairs may occur and color intensity may change.
- During and after the treatment temporary swelling, redness or/and itching may occur.
- Although numbing liquid/cream is used during the procedure, slight sensitivity/discomfort may still be felt by sensitive clients.
- The minimum or maximum duration of the treatment cannot always be determined with certainty, nor can the warranty be given on performed treatment.
- Despite the application of the most advanced and top quality pigments, allergic reaction is possible, but rare. Allergic reaction can also occur from any anaesthetics used during the procedure. If you do suffer from an allergic reaction, you should contact your doctor immediately. Allergic reaction response may show through redness, swell, rash, blistering, dryness or any other symptom associated with an allergic reaction. In the case of allergic reaction, please note that you will be assuming the liability.
- The pigment is absorbed differently due to differences in the skin quality, thus there is no warranty for the treatment success. Microblading procedure normally requires multiple treatment sessions. For the best results, you will be required to return for at least one re-touch appointment. This will take place between 4-6 weeks after the initial procedure. For oily skin sometimes is necessary to perform more corrections/touch-ups.
- Permanent make up always leads to the skin injury. Therefore, it is important to carefully and gently nurture your skin after the treatment to allow healing without complications. Inadequate care in healing phase of the skin can lead to poor results. Please note that you will be assuming the liability if that happens.
- Please try to avoid wearing make-up to the appointment on the day of your procedure.
- Please DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL the night before treatment or COFFEE on a day of the treatment as it will impact the procedure and possibly cancel the appointment or reschedule at a different date.
- Within The First 7 Days Post Treatment, it is important not to put makeup or a moisturizer (except for the spf) on your brows.
- Please avoid exercising and sweating, going to sauna, having a facial massage or inhalations as sweat can push the pigment out.
- Within The First 30 Days Post Treatment, please avoid sun tanning, light therapy, chemical peels, fruit acids, microdermabrasion and moisturizers that contain regeneration properties.
- It is especially important not to have any kind of laser therapy (fractional laser, IPL) done on or close to brows as they heal. Laser can destroy the pigment and cause inflammation.
- Please keep in mind that the pigment will fade sooner in clients who use antibiotics and are on hormonal therapy, therefore it is always recommended to protect brows by using spf (not only during the first 7 days post treatment).
- First Day: apply ointment 3 – 5 times a day, do not rinse in between and use a patch over night. If the treatment took place in afternoon hours, make sure to apply ointment before going to bed.
- Next 6 Days: apply ointment 3 – 5 times a day and do not rinse in between (oily skin apply ointment only on a first day post treatment).
- No Sweat or water on the brows for a week: as both can push the pigment out and make ideal environment for growing bacteria.
Become a spa member
Find out how you can save on your favourite services
Join an elite group of Atlantis Day Spa Members to earn savings on all your treatments & products. Our membership offers exclusive perks that can only be received by joining. What are you waiting for? Become an Atlantis Day Spa Member today!