Guilt Free Crab Bisque Extravaganza
Brought to you by Amare Vita Institute.
( no bloating, no indigestion, no heavy after feeling )
- 5 Sweet Potatoes
- 1 onion
- ½ leak
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cans of crab meat
- 1 Tbsp of Miso Shiro
- Spices: Salt, Red Pepper, Garlic, Turmeric, Curry, Cayenne (all to taste)
- Vegan option: Water Base
- Non Vegan option: Chicken Broth (non farmed/organic)
- Bake potatoes in skin until soft.
- Cut onion and leaks and place into the pot with heated oil. Simmer.
- Peel the baked potatoes and place in the blender/food processor add water or broth and blend until smooth.
- Add to the pot with onion and leak, bring to boil.
- Add crab meat and let it simmer.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve
Because sweet potatoes are available in many countries on a year-round basis, their ability to provide us with a key antioxidant like beta-carotene makes them a standout antioxidant food. They are a good source of fiber, potassium, vitamins, and other essential nutrients.
- Sweet Potatoes are also known to help with:
- Improving insulin sensitivity in diabetes
- Maintaining healthful blood pressure levels
- Reducing the risk of cancer
- Improving digestion and regularity
- Protecting eye health
- Boosting immunity
- Reducing Inflammation
Give us your feedback and feel free to swing it your way!
For more amazing recipes go to our store at amarevita.ca