Guilt Free Crab Bisque Extravaganza
- 5 Sweet Potatoes
- 1 onion
- ½ leak
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cans of crab meat
- 1 Tbsp of Miso Shiro
- Spices: Salt, Red Pepper, Garlic, Turmeric, Curry, Cayenne (all to taste)
- Vegan option: Water Base
- Non Vegan option: Chicken Broth (non farmed/organic)
- Bake potatoes in skin until soft.
- Cut onion and leaks and place into the pot with heated oil. Simmer.
- Peel the baked potatoes and place in the blender/food processor add water or broth and blend until smooth.
- Add to the pot with onion and leak, bring to boil.
- Add crab meat and let it simmer.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve
Because sweet potatoes are available in many countries on a year-round basis, their ability to provide us with a key antioxidant like beta-carotene makes them a standout antioxidant food. They are a good source of fiber, potassium, vitamins, and other essential nutrients.
- Sweet Potatoes are also known to help with:
- Improving insulin sensitivity in diabetes
- Maintaining healthful blood pressure levels
- Reducing the risk of cancer
- Improving digestion and regularity
- Protecting eye health
- Boosting immunity
- Reducing Inflammation
Give us your feedback and feel free to swing it your way!
For more amazing recipes go to our store at amarevita.ca
Become a spa member
Find out how you can save on your favourite services
Join an elite group of Atlantis Day Spa Members to earn savings on all your treatments & products. Our membership offers exclusive perks that can only be received by joining. What are you waiting for? Become an Atlantis Day Spa Member today!
Curious about our Services?
Sign up for our New Client Journey!
TO REDEEM : JUST SHOW US THE EMAIL ON YOUR PHONE
* This offer can’t be combined with any other promotions. Limit of one coupon per person. Valid on purchases or services of $125 and more. For new clients only. If you are a current client, ask us about our loyalty program, referral program and membership program!