“Jen was so nice, friendly and professional. My pedicure was perfect like always. All the staff are friendly and really seem to enjoy their jobs and working together. Love everyone at Atlantis!”
“Excellent! I most often interact with Chantelle who is always warm and friendly. I see Colt for my services and he is consistently wonderful. As a regular customer, I find the welcoming atmosphere and the personable, professional staff the key to my repeated visits.”
WE ARE RE-OPENING ATLANTIS DAY SPA TUESDAY JUNE 2ND!
The Entire team at Atlantis Day Spa wish to Welcome you back!
Please Read Our Covid 19 Guidelines Before Your visit!
You will be asked to complete an Online Covid 19 pre-screening questionnaire at the time of your booking 48 hours before your appointment, as well as upon arrival.
Please read through our Informed Consent Form, prior to your appointment. You will be required to sign the consent form at the spa before receiving a service.
- All consultation forms must be completed online at home before you arrive for your scheduled appointment.
- We ask that you arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment, please wait in your car until your appointment time to avoid having to make use of the waiting area. While you are waiting in your car, we will call you when it is time to enter the spa for your appointment.
- We ask that you leave your personal belongings such as handbags, jackets, umbrellas and phones at home, or in your car as these are vectors for carrying bacteria and viruses
- We ask that any client with long hair have their hair tied back or in a bun.
- No person without an appointment will be permitted to enter the spa, please do not bring family or friends with you to your appointment.
- We ask that you make an appointment if you are wishing to purchase retail products, so that we may ensure the proper distancing between clients.
- Alternately, you may use our New Online Shop and Online Consultation format to purchase your retail products. You may then Pick up your products curb side at the spa or opt to have them delivered.
- All clients will be required to wear a face mask when entering the spa. If you don’t have one available, one will be provided for you at a cost of $1
- We will have a hand sanitizer station directly outside our spa door, please make use of this before entering
- You will be required to have your temperature taken upon arrival at the spa.
- Temperatures of above 38 degrees Celsius will be asked to leave.
- The waiting area will be arranged in order to maintain social distancing of 6 feet. Please respect this when entering the spa.
- We will not be accepting cash during this time. We will only accept card payments so please make sure to bring your payment method with you or call the spa to arrange a pre-payment.