Autumn Harvest Quinoa Bowls
- 1 small delicata squash or squash of choice
- 2 cups brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt & pepper
- 3 cups chopped kale
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Equal pinches of salt pepper and garlic powder
- 2 – 4 tablespoons water
Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
Cut the squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds. Cut into half moon shapes, about 1/2″ thick.
- Add the squash along with the brussels sprouts, oil, rosemary, garlic powder, salt and pepper into a large bowl, and toss to combine. Transfer this mixture to a baking sheet and roast on the center rack for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- While the veggies are roasting, steam the kale in a large steamer basket. Set this aside.
- In a separate bowl, toss together the chickpeas and paprika.
- Assemble the bowls by dividing the quinoa, kale, chickpeas and roasted veggies evenly between two bowls.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Pour the dressing over the two bowls and enjoy immediately.
Calories: 624kcal | Carbohydrates: 89g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 1030mg | Potassium: 2203mg | Fiber: 20g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 14355IU | Vitamin C: 223.9mg | Calcium: 362mg | Iron: 8.9mg
Become a spa member
Find out how you can save on your favourite services
Join an elite group of Atlantis Day Spa Members to earn savings on all your treatments & products. Our membership offers exclusive perks that can only be received by joining. What are you waiting for? Become an Atlantis Day Spa Member today!