Full facial rejuvenation services are unavailable at this time!
FULL FACIAL REJUVENATION
- Takes 10 days to take total effect and lasts approx. 3 months.
- Common areas of the face that are treated with Botox are: frown lines, crows feet, forehead wrinkles, and wrinkles around the mouth.
DERMAL FILLER (Teosyal, a product from Switzerland)
- Filler has an immediate effect in rejuvenating the face, you walk out looking better.
- It lasts 9-12 months, sometimes longer
- There is no downtime, occasionally there is a small bruise
- Numbing crème is applied 15 Min. prior or the area will be frozen with a small needle and anesthetic.
- Areas treated include: frown lines, lip enhancement, cheek enhancement, creases from nose to mouth (nasolabial folds), creases from mouth to chin and saggy jowls.
SCULPTRA "Face Lift in a Bottle"
- Sculptra is a natural, organic, biodegradable product that stimulates the skin to form collagen. Collagen strengthens the skin and improves its saggy, shrunken look. Sculptra is used to treat the entire face from the temples down to the chin.
- Sculptra requires 3-5 treatments, 6-8 weeks apart. The Number of treatments depends on the sagginess of the skin and its loss of volume.
- Occasionally there is a small bruise or small lump. You will have to massage your face for 3 days after treatment.
- The Doctor will use numbing crème and/or injected anesthetic before treatment.
- The effects of the Sculptra start to become visible after the second treatment and continue to increase with each treatment. Sculptra’s effect lasts over 2 years, (and possibly as long as 5 years)